Saturday, October 22, 2022

One Singular CENTsation

Welp! Even Val can't rake in a major harvest EVERY week. So let's pretend that one is enough. Enough is as good as a feast. Or as Sgt Apone said in ALIENS: "Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck a fortune. Every formation a parade."

I am grateful for the single cent that put itself in my path to be found on THURSDAY, October 20, at the Sis-Town Casey's.

 
It takes skill to spot a penny on a Casey's sidewalk, people! A rare talent. And perhaps a dowager's hump from constantly looking down.

 
This was a face-down 1982 penny, basking in the sun on a bright fall day. It was welcomed into my shirt pocket with open fingertips.
_____________________________________________________________________

That's 1 COIN this week, for 1 CENT towards Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune!
______________________________________________________

2022 RUNNING TOTAL

Penny          # 99.
Dime            still at 20.
Nickel          still at 6.
Quarter       still at 6.
 
2021 FINAL TOTALS

Penny        124
Dime           14
Nickel           7
Quarter         6
_______________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. Constantly looking down makes a dowager's hump? Oy! I have to start looking up instead, but then I may start tripping on all the uneveness around here. What a dilemma! Safe bones or dowager's hump?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think aging is the main cause, but keeping my head bent down can't help!

      Delete
  2. Now I can't stop pcturing myself with a dowager's hump!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that as PUNCTURING yourself with a dowager's hump! Which would be quite an interesting picture.

      Delete