Sunday, October 9, 2022

PROOF That The Universe Conspires Against Val

I was getting ready to leave for town Saturday afternoon, when The Pony sent me a text from work.
 
"Imagine if you'd parked here."
 
 
"NOOOO!!!! The coinmanity!!!"

"It's in a driveway though, or it would have long since been picked clean!"

"That would not stop me! Take first, apologize and return if caught. But those pesky RING cameras..."

Seriously. This is just a slap in Val's face from The Universe. The Universe is spanking Val's rumpus. So many coins, and so little opportunity for Val to obtain them! I count 9 quarters, 2 nickels, and 12 pennies. Somebody's pocket must have exploded!

Good thing The Pony did not reveal the address.

2 comments:

  1. What a wasted opportunity. If only they'd been on the footpath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'd found them, I might have needed another penny goblet! It reminded me of the time I found 16 pennies on the county blacktop road between our gravel road and Mailbox Row. Which I assumed had been tossed out the school bus window. So random!

      Delete