Wednesday, February 21, 2024

New Night, New Bar, Still No Win

Hick went to bar bingo on Tuesday night instead of Wednesday, at a new location. He was mainly there to see his buddy honored with his official BIG CHECK for winning $8000 a couple weeks ago. It's less than a mile from the old location. Same rules apply. No charge to play.

Hick left later, and got home earlier! That's not a plus for me! He said the time difference was because this place didn't have any problems. Not sure what that means. How many problems can you have, anyway, running the same bingo game every week?

The food did not look better to me:


That's a cheeseburger and fries. I don't care much for the presentation. Hick declared this food was MUCH BETTER than the food at the other place.

"Not sure what the prizes are, but this is what they are setting up."


I see wine glasses, and a stuffed guitar. I can't tell what the other prizes are.

Here is the big prize winner. I tried to keep him anonymous...


I especially like his crown! The big-check presenter was as happy as the winner. Wish it could have been Hick, but at least he knows the guy who won. I don't know if this will be the new venue for Hick's weekly bingo or not. His friends play several times a week, at different bars.

6 comments:

  1. The food looks fine to me. I wonder what I might do with an unexpected $8000....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For what it is, the food looks good. The food at the other place seemed more "exotic" than a burger and fries. I'm guessing you might travel, and give gifts to the twins and your kids.

      Delete
  2. The food looks great to me. Just don't squirt catsup on my fries. I like to dip them. Today, I went car shopping, so I know what I would do with $8000.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the ketchup. No need to make the fries soggy with it. I need to trade in T-Hoe, but he fits my rumpus like an old glove. I'll probably drive him until the wheels fall off.

      Delete
  3. As long as the food tastes good, I don't care what the presentation is! I will say I am tired of eating out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could suffer through a meal there, with the chance of winning $8000 at "free" bingo!

      Delete