Saturday, April 15, 2023

I'm Back in the Find-Life Again. All the COINS Who Dodged Me Once Have Shown Themselves Again.

I'm back, baby! Got my coin juju going again.

SATURDAY, April 8, I started into the Backroads Casey's, and found a treat in my path. Kind of in my path. 


Who puts an ice machine on the sidewalk like that? When a car parks too close to the sidewalk curb, you can't get by! It's not even level! Hick says that will affect something in its innards. I'm not sure where they used to keep the ice machine, but it wasn't on the sidewalk!


Anyhoo... enough editorializing. It was a face-down 2001 penny. Chillin' next to the ice machine. See what I did there?
________________________________________________________________

WEDNESDAY, April 12, I was back at the Backroads Casey's. What a beautiful day! As I stepped out of T-Hoe, I spied my first QUARTER of 2023!


There's the Liquor Store in the background, and the Dairy Queen drive-thru past that.


It was a vintage model, a face-down 1987 quarter. 
________________________________________________________________

THURSDAY, April 13, was a lucky day for Val. I came out of the School-Turn Casey's, and found a penny waiting in my path back to T-Hoe.


Good thing nothing was parked in that space, like there was when I went inside.


It was a heads-up 2003 penny. Didn't even need to wait for my magnifying glass at home to see the date!
________________________________________________________________

That's 3 COINS this week, for 27 CENTS towards Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune!
______________________________________________________

2023 RUNNING TOTAL

Penny           # 40, 41.
Dime             still at 8
Nickel           still at 1
Quarter        # 1.

2022 FINAL TOTALS

Penny           124
Dime              21
Nickel              7
Quarter             9

2021 FINAL TOTALS

Penny        124
Dime           14
Nickel           7
Quarter         6
_______________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. If you get 27 cents every week now how much will you have by Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My calculator says $9.99. That's 37 weeks at 27 cents per week. I guess making Pennyillionaire might take a little bit longer than I planned...

      Delete
  2. You are always looking down, finding coins, I am always looking up, usually finding dust .....

    ReplyDelete