Saturday, April 2, 2022

No PENNIES For YOU!

Nothing! No pennies this week for Val! No coins of any kind. Not even a hint of a penny. 

I really can't complain, even though that's my nature. After last week's haul, I'm good. My Future Pennyillionaire Fortune is still sated. Like a large constrictor with a deer in its belly.

Maybe next week...
________________________________________________________

2022 RUNNING TOTAL

Penny          still at 22.
Dime            still at 1.
Nickel          still at 1.
Quarter        0
 
2021 FINAL TOTALS

Penny        124
Dime           14
Nickel           7
Quarter          6
______________________________________________________

6 comments:

  1. Nooo. Every time I see a penny I think of you. If I had your address, I'd be sending you my finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet! But the POST OFFICE might lose mailed pennies...

      Delete
  2. Aww. at least you can look at all the coins in your goblets and feel somewhat satisfied that you found all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Hick should be finding them for you with his streak of good luck>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hop in the time machine and zip back to 2016, when Hick DID bring home a whole passel of pennies in an auction jug. It's a good tie-in to my next two posts.

      https://unbaggingthecats.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-hope-this-purchase-doesnt-come-back.html

      Delete