Tuesday, May 26, 2020

This Probably Isn't Helping the Current Paranormal Situation

Sitting in the La-Z-Boy last week, my eye was drawn to the front door. What was THAT? Something hanging on the front door that wasn't there before. WAIT A MINUTE! I know what that is! A little gift I tucked into The Pony's holiday treat box last Halloween.


It's a little dark, because The Pony wasn't out of bed early enough to take a picture with the morning sun streaming in through the kitchen. It's a skeleton. Just a cute little trinket to bring a smile in the Halloween box.

The Pony said he had it on the OUTSIDE of his apartment door at OU, and that

"Nobody even bothered it. I took it off when I was packing to come home. But they stole a couple of my other magnets when I put them out there."

"Well...of course they didn't take it. Fear of bad juju!"

The Pony actually had to rearrange the arms for this picture. Since at first, he'd posed it according to his droll sense of humor.


Disregard the SANTA with Genius's name whited-out. Probably these two items shouldn't be hanging together. You know what the letters from SANTA can be rearranged for...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As my second-best old teaching buddy Karen used to say, "Kids! Can't live with 'em, can't eat without 'em!"

      Delete
  2. Such a cute little skeleton :) I love that it's wearing sneakers. I've never seen one like it here in Aus. I'd hang one on my door too, just to scare away the Jehovah's Witnesses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO like the sneakers. The legs are like a shoestring. So the sneakers fly around when you shake him, or close the door quickly.

      My mom used to invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in when they showed up every month. Mom was a talker. I don't think they got to spread their message. Kept them off the streets for about an hour, preventing them from talking to others. They fell for it every time. I don't think Mom had such a motive, though.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That's not the one SNL's Church Lady warned me about!

      Delete