Saturday, June 18, 2022

The Rumpus COINS

Other People's Rumpuses! That should be the title, but it needs a coin reference. I am not pleased with the update that overtook my laptop HIPPIE! It's crap! I can't open the pictures in PAINT. And the new cropping feature is pitiful!

SUNDAY, June 12, I was rewarded at my faithful Liquor Store when I stopped for scratchers.

 
My apologies to this lady's rumpus. I only wanted a photo of the penny at her feet.

 
It was a heads-up 1992 version, waiting for me under the counter.
_____________________________________________________________________

FRIDAY, June 17, I was back at the Liquor Store. Perhaps I have a problem... Anyhoo, I was thrilled to see another present left just for me.

 
No, it wasn't that man's rumpus! It was the penny at his foot.

 
It was a heads-up 2014 penny. I wish my dang laptop had not updated, and perhaps you would have had a more aesthetically-pleasing view of this penny after I cropped the photo.
______________________________________________________________________

That's 2 COINS this week, for 2 CENTS towards Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune!
______________________________________________________

2022 RUNNING TOTAL

Penny          # 50, 51.
Dime            still at 8.
Nickel          still at 3.
Quarter       still at 5.
 
2021 FINAL TOTALS

Penny        124
Dime           14
Nickel           7
Quarter         6
______________________________________________________

6 comments:

  1. Someday, could you tally up the totals? I almost feel like I should pack up and send them to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't count if someone else sends them to me! But thanks for the sentiment. At the end of each year, I have the total. Then I only include the previous year's totals as I start the new year. I think 2016 was the year I started. Or 2017.

      Delete
  2. I had my laptop update recently and now I can still open pictures in paint and crop or whatever, but then when I just open pictures from random files to look at them, they are all on a black background. BLACK! My eyes are not happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why my downloads don't give me the option to open pictures in Paint any more. At least whatever opens them now has a CROP function. But sometimes I want to blank out stuff.

      Delete
  3. I've just noticed the boxes next to that man's rumpus has an unfortunately placed sign, making the product now a "poo pac"

    ReplyDelete