Tuesday, May 11, 2021

All Aboard the Shackytown Express

When we last left Hick working on his Railroad Car shed, he was putting in laminate flooring that he'd gotten for free from Back Creek Neighbor Bev. HE'S DONE!

I guess the Railroad Car shed is also kind of a toy palace. I see more than train memorabilia in there.




You gotta admit, that floor turned out well! I guess this is one end of the Railroad Car shed. And then there's the other end:



NOW I see some train toys. Too bad Hick was so intent on showing off his floor that the didn't tilt the phone up to let us see the train track on the shelf.

Of course every Railroad Car needs a spittoon...
 
Here's the finished project, hot off the phone of Hick:
 

 I hope there wasn't a snarling groundhog gnawing on his leg when he took the pic!

2 comments:

  1. It's looking really good, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple more inside pictures are coming up. I'll tell Hick you approve.

      Delete