Saturday, September 23, 2023

That's NonCENTS!

You knew it was coming, right? The Evening of Steven. Can't let Val rake in silver coinage and not be evened out by some goose-egg weeks.

NO COINS THIS WEEK FOR THE FUTURE PENNYILLIONAIRE FORTUNE!

Kind of makes me wish I'd embarrassed myself by nudging a fellow customer's rumpus with my noggin while fetching a lone penny at the Liquor Store. Not really. I'll take a loss rather than risk charges for inappropriate contact!

Anyhoo...
________________________________________________________________

That's 0 COINS this week, for 0 CENTS towards Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune!
______________________________________________________

2023 RUNNING TOTAL

Penny           still at 77
Dime            still at 15.
Nickel           still at 1
Quarter        still at 4.

2022 FINAL TOTALS

Penny           124
Dime              21
Nickel              7
Quarter             9

2021 FINAL TOTALS

Penny        124
Dime           14
Nickel           7
Quarter         6
_______________________________________________________

6 comments:

  1. People are hanging on to their coins more tightly this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, coming home with empty pockets is a sad feeling. I lost a $5 yesterday which fell out of my pocket (should have put it in the pants pocket) somewhere between the self checkout and the seat where I stopped to rearrange the groceries. Between the two spots is a wide expanse of empty tiled floor, no even any people walking across it, yet the $5 was nowhere to be seen. I'm guessing it fell out of the looser pocket as I withdrew my hand and probably floated under the self checkout machine where it couldn't be seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOO! If I found it, I would have turned it in! Hopefully it will be evened-out in another way.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Nowhere to go but up! Says Vallyanna, the cockeyed optimist!

      Delete