Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Another Bingo "Price" That Got Away

Hick played bingo again last Wednesday night. At the sports bar, where his competition is younger than ancient. I'm sure you will be shocked to hear that he won nothing. He DID send me a picture of the grand prize that night:


Still new in the box, a 65-inch TV! I don't know what Hick would have done with it if he'd won. We already have a big screen TV in the basement. And it's kind of large to put in our living room, unless we plan to watch from the kitchen. Still, it would be nicer to win it than not.

Hick is off to play bingo again tonight. I'm sure he'll send me a picture of the "price." Not holding my breath for him to win.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Val, I'm with you on the TV. I have a TV in almost every room of the house and would have to give that TV away for sure. Ha! I can hardly wait to see what Hick wins from that bingo place. It sounds like they have really nice "prices":)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Hick wins SOMETHING. There's way more competition, just from the numbers of participants, even if you don't count their younger age and better eyesight and attention to their bingo cards. I guess it's a game of luck considering who gets a good card for that night's draws. Hick has traditionally NOT been known for his luck!

      Delete
  2. 65 INCHES? That's about twice the size of my "big" screen, I'd have to watch from across the street if I had one that size. it's bigger than my height!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 65 inches is measured diagonally, but still, that's a really big screen.

      Delete
  3. I hope Hick wins a nice price for all his efforts! Why do men always look for a bigger screen? We have 2 TVs in the RV and 2 in the house and one in his shed.

    ReplyDelete