Friday, September 22, 2023

The Main Proze

Just when I got used to Hick referring to the bingo prize as a "price," he had to go and change it. Sent me a text Wednesday night with a picture labeled: MAIN PROZE.


This time it was a smoker. Hick did not win. But you knew that already. I think he DID know the guy who won. Hick said it took a long time for someone to win. They have to keep drawing until somebody gets an X on their card. That's the rules. The main PRICE/PROZE is for the last game of the night, the 9th game, and it has to be won.

Hick also sent a picture of his supper:


"Shrimp in chili sauce."

"Doesn't look very filling to me. And too spicy. But as long as you like it, and it makes your head sweat, it's fine."

"My head is sweating right now!"

That's what happens when Hick eats something spicy. His head sweats. They're a good size for shrimp. Perhaps Hick was full that day already, after having ham salad at the Senior Center.

4 comments:

  1. My head sweats with spicy foods too that's why I avoid them when I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of anything spicy. Makes my nose run, or I feel like I will choke to death! But my head remains unsweaty.

      Delete
  2. Everything makes me sweat, but I sweat all over, even behind my knees. Spicy food makes my nose run, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, heh! I'll have to ask Hick about his knee-backs. Little-known fact: I take a spoonful of salsa or Frank's Original to clear my head when I have a stuffy cold.

      Delete