Thursday, November 30, 2023

Val Just Can't Help Herself

I've been attracting lottery wins like my weirdo magnet pulling in weirdos! It's like my scratcherdar is in overdrive. I seem to put myself in the right place at the right time and pick the right ticket. Tuesday was a prime example...


That's a $500 winner, by cracky! I matched every number, plus the candy canes that are automatic win symbols, and the top bonus area with a leaping reindeer. I always scratch off the matching parts first, then go back to check the prize if I have a winner(s). I was anticipating a $100 winner. That first reveal was quite exciting.

This winner came from the School-Turn Casey's. I had planned to go there on Monday, for a change of pace. I normally go on Thursdays. But Thanksgiving week threw me off, and I had been last Tuesday. I changed my plans Monday, since I was in 10Box buying some groceries. I just used their lottery machine instead. But Tuesday I headed over to the School-Turn Casey's, for a $10 ticket and some crosswords. There are only two of the $10 tickets there, and I chose this one over the Red 777 version. It just spoke to me. I'm glad I listened!

Seems like only a couple weeks ago, I had another $500 winner. Oh, that's right. It was 13 days ago! Not that I'm complaining.

Not posting this to brag, or pretend that I know how to pick winners. Only to let others share vicariously in my gambling habit without risking their own cash!

16 comments:

  1. I am amazed. Brag away. This is very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you insist... Today I bought another one of those $10 Season's Greetings tickets, and won $100. I had the TREE symbol, which means you win 10X the prize amount, which was $10. The tree symbol was the first item on the third row, on ticket number 021, from Orb K. I plan to buy another one tomorrow somewhere else!

      Delete
  2. How nice is that? I'm excited just seeing your big win on that lottery ticket:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also enjoy seeing people win. Like the cashier I gave a $3 crossword, who won $100 on it.

      Delete
  3. I can never figure those things out, I need just one thing to scratch off with a dollar winning amount or a middle finger loser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, heh! I like the idea of the middle finger loser. Saves time on looking back to see if you matched a number.

      Delete
  4. That ticket has four 18s, two 8s and two 22s! Our tickets NEVER have the same number even twice. Winning symbols rarely match up either. You can see why I no longer buy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pony always scratches off the bottom numbers first. So he's excited when there are more than one of a specific number, because he knows he has a winner for sure. He's actually looking for a symbol first.

      Yes, I understand why you don't buy them. There are some specific tickets I won't buy, because they don't like me! They never win.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish you luck when you buy a draw ticket. I can't win on them.

      Delete
  6. Love it lucky woman! Bill had a $100 winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to Bill! Wish I knew what kind of ticket he won on.

      Delete
  7. Well you can't complain if you don't play, so I won't complain. Good for you, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm having a good streak. Another $100 on that Christmas $10 ticket today! So from Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... I had a $500, $100, and $100 winner on it!

      Delete