Saturday, November 11, 2023

Oh, NO! It's HaPENNYing Again!

Just when Val thought things were looking up again for her Future Pennyillionaire Fortune, she had another week when her looking down did not yield any results! I've been skunked again! NO pennies picked up nor seen. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I don't even have a story of a near-miss. 

If Beaver Cleaver's best friend Larry Mondello lived around here, he could dump some change out of his mother's sewing basket, and say the coins fell out of the pockets of a stunt pilot flying upside down. Then I'd have a lot of coins to find...
________________________________________________________________

That's 0 COINS this week, for 0 CENTS towards Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune!
______________________________________________________

2023 RUNNING TOTAL

Penny           still at 80
Dime             still at 17
Nickel           still at 1
Quarter        still at 4

2022 FINAL TOTALS

Penny           124
Dime              21
Nickel              7
Quarter             9

2021 FINAL TOTALS

Penny        124
Dime           14
Nickel           7
Quarter         6
_______________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. She kept coins in her sewing basket? I made up for no pennies by finding a shiny dime. And, then I found a quarter. That is after months of finding nothing. Your luck will change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must have been her little stash of "mad money" to use as she wanted. As I remember, it was about $5 worth of coins, which went a long way back then!

      Congrats on your finds. Yes, luck always changes, whether currently good OR bad!

      Delete
  2. I haven't been finding any coins either, which is normal for me anyway. I hope you get back on track soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up... I'm rooting for you to become a future Pennyillionaire! You can do it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giving it my best effort! Short of carrying a metal detector around with me.

      Delete
  4. If at first you don't succeed ...... just keep looking down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if it gives me a double dowager's hump!

      Delete