Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Pony House Laundry

That Hick! He's such a giver! Along with being such a BUYER. A few weeks ago, he saw something at the auction he couldn't resist. I think he paid $3 for it. No more than $5, that's for sure.
 
 
It was a RUG for The Pony to put in front of his laundry room. Hick tossed it down and took a picture. A week later, he bought the doors and installed them on the laundry room.

 
Hick is a real peach. He didn't bill The Pony for his laundry rug. But the cost of the doors will be included in the final purchase price of Pony House.

Yes. The Pony made his first payment. For the month of May. He's on his way to home ownership, interest-free.

8 comments:

  1. I love the rug! Who knew Hick was a decorator, as well as a carpenter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes Hick surprises me. Other times, his decorator skills are just as I expected. The Pony likes the rug.

      Delete
  2. That rug is neat. Maybe now the poltergeist will leave your lair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should mention that! I think the PranksterGeist can't decide where to dwell.

      Just this morning, as The Pony was texting me from 6:00 to 6:45 a.m., disturbing my beauty slumber, I heard a FOOTSTEP at the other end of the house, by his bedroom. The floor is carpeted, but you know the sound, a muffled step, and the accompanying creak of the surrounding structure.

      I know it wasn't Hick, who was thoughtfully weed-eating around the front porch, in front of our master bathroom, also disturbing my beauty slumber.

      Delete
  3. Perhaps he can find rugs to identify every room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, heh! That would be hilarious. I have a feeling there's a KITCHEN out there waiting for Hick.

      Delete
  4. Hooray for interest free home ownership! I like that rug and if The Pony "pays" 25c per load into a jar, he'll have it put aside for the electric bill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pony will need those 25 centses more for the water bill! That's a story I haven't told yet.

      Delete