Thursday, May 19, 2022

More Rumpusholery Is Afoot

The rumpusholery continues. There's a new rumpus orifice in town. When I came out of Save A Lot on Wednesday, I found a ne'er-do-wellmobile parked nose to nose with T-Hoe. There was no reason for that!

When I parked, only a white mini SUV was beside me, on the left. They pulled out as I was gathering my purse. Yes, thank you for asking. My purse DOES have a name. It's Percy. Get it? Anyhoo... no other vehicles were around T-Hoe. It's the middle of the week. Afternoon. Nobody is grocery shopping. I kept an eye on T-Hoe as I worked my way through the store. The whole front wall is windows. I was watching to see if a close-parker was going to block my door.
 
T-Hoe should have been just fine. Two open spaces on the left, with the two across from them also open. Two open spaces on the right. One across from them open. But no. This rumpushole HAD to park across from T-Hoe, TOO CLOSE. At least it didn't affect my door opening all the way.

 
Over the line, that scoff-spacer!

 
What if I needed to open the hood and tinker around with T-Hoe's engine?

 
That's less than a license-plate length! Some tooth-pick-leg person might have been able to shuffle through, but not Val. No. I am NOT blocking out the plate number.

SOMEBODY has boundary issues. Yes. It IS Val...

6 comments:

  1. "9AH" Is that a license plate warning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It DOES seem to be an identifying feature of this rumpus orifice's parking style!

      Delete
  2. That last picture looks like a big bully truck staring down a smaller vehicle, "I'm the boss here and don't you forget it!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's not often that T-Hoe is the "bullee," but that big Ford outweighs him!

      Delete
  3. Aggressive over the line parking! Times like these I wish I had a big truck with that thing on the front to push a$$holes back in place. I might have some aggression, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you'd been here, driving a monster truck like GRAVEDIGGER, to run over the top of that rumpus orifice!

      Delete