Saturday, December 30, 2023

The End of the Trail For Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune

Hey! Looks like I'm not going to reach Pennyillionaire status. I have not been to town in a week, being busy with Christmas cooking and activities, then coming down with a cold on Tuesday night. So my coffers have not gained a single cent. Who knows, maybe there was a collision with a Brinks truck, and coins were strewn all willy-nilly for Val to find! Or not.

My heart is just not in this quest any more. So I'm calling it quits. It has been a pleasant journey, but my heart tells me that my destination has been reached. 

If I was feeling better, I would look back and find the grand total. Alas, my watery eyes are not currently up to the task. Perhaps some day in the future. 

I will leave you with the 2023 numbers.
______________________________________________________

That's 0 COINS this week, for 0 CENTS towards Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune!
______________________________________________________

2023 FINAL TOTALS

Penny           91
Dime            18
Nickel             1
Quarter          4

2022 FINAL TOTALS

Penny           124
Dime              21
Nickel              7
Quarter             9

2021 FINAL TOTALS

Penny        124
Dime           14
Nickel           7
Quarter         6

6 comments:

  1. No more penny hunting? Ever? :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've been doing it for five years now. Seems like I am always showing people the same places where I find them. I imagine it will be hard to pass them up at first.

      Delete
  2. Well, I was still enjoying it! Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to take away that pleasure for you! I am feeling 50% better today. No fever. The random coughing attacks and lack of sleep are the biggest issues.

      Delete
  3. All good things eventually come to an end. Such is life.

    ReplyDelete