Saturday, December 29, 2018

A PeeK Into the Life of CENTSless Val

Well. Even Steven saw fit to give me absolutely NO PENNIES this week! Sheesh! I'll never make Pennyillionaire that way! Last week's totals still stand.
_________________________________________________________________________

For 2018: Pennies still at # 129.
For 2018: Dimes still at  # 17.
For 2018: Nickels still at # 6.
For 2018: Quarter still at #1.

Since March 2017 (the beginning), this is still Penny # 207.
Since March 2017 (the beginning), this is still Dime # 23.
Since March 2017 (the beginning), this is still Nickel # 6.
Since March 2017 (the beginning), this is still Quarter #1.
__________________________________________________________________________

I may have gotten the short end of the penny-stick, but I can't leave you without a story...

Oh, the places I go and the sights that I see! Some of which can't be unseen.

Val is a giver, you know. So I'm going to share with you. No need to thank me! Just my little post-Christmas gift to you.


Hey! Did you know that camouflage doesn't really keep people from seeing you at the edge of the woods, just past Orb K's drive-thru lane, after you've staggered over there to pee?
It's true!

Perhaps Country Drunk-kin should have gone farther into the foliage. You bet I snapped his picture! Val does not suffer a public urinator gladly. Good thing he wasn't doing that in a parking garage, or I'd have had him hauled in by security!

I had my phone already down and out of sight by the time he turned around, and had started T-Hoe in preparation for backing out of my parking space. I guess Country Drunk-kin noticed T-Hoe's headlights (probably wanted to let me know about my burned-out running light that still hasn't been replaced by Hick even though he has a replacement on hand), and realized he might have been seen. He walked deeper into the sparse woods, but I could still see him.

And now YOU can, too!

10 comments:

  1. He may have just been looking for pennies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maaayyybeee...but I can guarantee you that I wasn't looking for peenies!

      Delete
    2. That is a genius response!

      Delete
    3. My 13-year-old self wrote that just for YOUR 13-year-old self!

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of a friend who used to tease her young son whenever they drove past the army base: J-can you see those trucks over there?
    P-yes. J- no you can't they're camouflaged.
    Poor kid got so confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This guy might have been more unnoticeable if he had the old-style camo that was mostly green, since he's standing by some vines and cedar trees.

      Delete
  3. There are two chest high statues in front of the Chinese restaurant. I saw a guy standing behind it in plain view, urinating. People!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess he's a little confused on the purpose of STANDING BEHIND something!

      Delete
  4. Why didn't he just go in the store and use the facilities? Maybe he had no money and would have felt bad for not making a purchase? No, that can't be it, since he had no qualms about public indecency …..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if Orb K has public restrooms. I've never noticed them, but then again, I live less than 10 minutes away, so I haven't been looking.

      I guess he didn't want to walk that far, and he thought he was invisible...

      Delete