Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Proprietor is IN

Here is what the well-dressed Storage Unit Store proprietor is wearing these days. You know, for the upcoming Halloween holiday.


Hick found it in his storage locker hoard, and what a coincidence...IT FIT! He was upset that he forgot it on the back of the couch last Saturday. I guess he had to wait for customers to come to him, rather than enticing them in like a carnival barker.

He also found another gold mirror for possible Mabel-taking, but decided the price was probably prohibitive. According to his text: "This frame was a antique store $150.00about 4 ft long"


Yes. It's a grand mirror, but I don't think my best old ex-teaching buddy Mabel wants to pay $150 for a mirror. If she did, she could shop in a regular mirror store for that. They have mirror stores, right? Like on SNL, when they had that Scotch Tape store, devoted entirely to...well...Scotch Tape!

Hick says the mirror has been there a while, and will probably stay there a while longer, just in case Mabel might show interest.

Yes, those are Hick's legs making their appearance in the reflection. As you can see, he got all dolled-up to go Goodwill shopping. Not.

I don't know what those other items are, since I don't have enough interest to zoom in and inspect them. Some of you, however, might be otherwise inclined.

4 comments:

  1. You mean you're not fascinated with Hick's purchases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Truth in Blogging Law requires me to inform you that you are correct. I am, indeed, not fascinated with Hick's purchases.

      The Magic 8 Ball says, "It is decidedly so."

      Delete
  2. Our Magic 8 ball stopped working many years ago when a toddler shook it too energetically :(
    I really like that vest and I LOVE the mirror. If I had a bigger house with enough wall space, and a bigger bank balance, I would go to a store here and buy one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mirror IS a beauty. Maybe I should send Mabel a picture and make sure she doesn't want it. I don't hold her purse strings.

      Delete