Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I Guess Hick Thinks Three Heads Are Better Than One

You might recall that Val has been having heebie-jeebie issues in her homestead. An especially active session that started last Sunday with loud thumpings, and continued through Thursday with cabinet doors opening by themselves. Yes, Val mentioned such happenings to her loving husband, Hick. Who pretty much pooh-poohed her worries. Hick is a well-known pooh-pooher.

Not only did Hick not take my concerns seriously...he sent me a text on Thursday afternoon.

"My newest find"


"YIKES! That's creepy! What are the details? Where from? How much?"

"Got from D. $5 I like for Pony's shed"

"Keep it out of the house!" Only I used an emoji thingamabob for HOUSE. Because I'm cool like that.

I'm not having these items in my house! No siree, Bob! Not putting this kind of thing under my roof! Now, The Pony's roof? That's a different matter. I'm not out there to hear thumps. Or see that objects have moved even though nobody has touched them.

So...Hick bought two heads. Or one head and one mask. For some reason, he thinks they fit in with the decor of The Pony's Knife Shack. It's turning into one great big little anthropological museum. Not a boy's childhood sword and armor shack.

6 comments:

  1. I've seen these on "Storage Wars" they are either worth $100,000, or $1.75 depending if they were carved by a dude named Leroy, or a 15 century African from the Agga Bagga tribe in South East Africa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure Hick found the $1.75 version. Too bad he's not selling them. He'd take $2.00 and call it a profit.

      Delete
  2. I love them! I really do. I'd put them in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better make sure they don't have lids and cremated remains inside. Now that made you shiver, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for opening up a can of worms that hadn't even crossed my mind!

      Delete