Sunday, May 14, 2023

The FreebieLoader Strikes Again

As usual, people are loading up Hick with FREE stuff! I don't know how he does it. At least this time, there was a chance for someone else to get a share. 

Hick saw somebody new on our enclave's Facebook page. Somebody who just moved here. She said she had some FREE items if anybody wanted them. One of the items was Mountain Dew Zero. You know how Hick loves his Diet Mountain Dew. So of course he rushed over as soon as he saw the offer. Never mind that we were getting ready for Survivor to come on. 

Hick had more to tell when he came back with his loot.

"She only had three bottles of the Mountain Dew. I took them. Then she gave me 15 20-oz bottles of Diet Pepsi. And a 12-pack of Miller Lite. She said she just started working at that gas station in town. The one that has been closed for a while, across from the concrete factory, next to the truss company. She said they were giving away all the stuff on the shelves, and that's how she got it. She didn't want anything to go to waste."

Oh, it won't go to waste around here!

That Hick is a Freebie Magnet.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Hick made out like a bandit:) I won't find anything like that where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there's anything free to be had, Hick will find it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't know. I wish I had that skill, rather than just attracting weirdos!

      Delete
  3. I remember my sister being a freebie magnet, people would give her clothes and shoes and stuff, I have no idea why, but I remember one day when I was maybe 12 I complained that "no one ever gives me anything" and the woman went back home and brought me a dowdy old lady dress. I never complained again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. I wonder if she was trying to be nice, or trying to teach you a lesson. I'm hoping she was nice, and that's all she had left to give.

      Delete
  4. One should stick with Hick for freebies!

    ReplyDelete