Saturday, November 27, 2021

Second PENNY Verse, Same as the First

For the second week in a row, One is the Loneliest PENNY That You'll Ever Find. You're right. That is NOT very imaginative. Not clever. But it IS the truth.

WEDNESDAY, November 27, I came out of Orb K to find a special treat waiting for me.

 
It was glowing perfectly on the overcast day, so as to catch my attention.
 
 
It was a heads-up 20019 penny, complete with a sheen of oil from that puddle where it rests. I was careful not to drop it in my pocket, nor contaminate my scratchers. I wiped it off with a Puffs With Lotion from the console of T-Hoe.
___________________________________________________________________

Creatively counting, I could claim that I also found 20 quarters this week, on Friday, when I grabbed them from Hick's quarter jar. But that wouldn't quite be fair. It was fair to Hick. I left a $5 bill in their place.

That's one COIN this week, for one CENT towards Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune.
________________________________________________________

2021 RUNNING TOTAL

Penny       # 111.
Dime         still at 12.
Nickel       still at 7.
Quarter    still at 6.

2020 TOTALS
Penny     134
Dime        25
Nickel      10
Quarter      1
________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. "a heads-up 20019 penny,"
    OMG! you travelled into the future for this penny! Well done!
    :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I traveled to the future, only to find that I STILL had not accumulated my Future Pennyillionaire Fortune!

      Delete