Saturday, September 8, 2018

Not a Very CENTSational Week for Val

Only one single solitary penny was harvested by Val this week. Found at Orb K on TUESDAY, September 4th.


Almost missed it. Walked right by on the way inside. Lucky for me, the sun revealed its presence on the way back to T-Hoe.


It was a 1975 face-down copper, put there just for me!

Either I'm not worthy of pennies right now, or there's a penny-burglar on the loose. If I come across that cent-nabber, I'm willing to share lunch. Hope he likes a crap sandwich. I also hope he's dressed like The Hamburglar. Because not only would that make him easier to spot...
It would look SO COOL!
_________________________________________________________________________

For 2018: Penny  # 89.
For 2018: Dimes  still at # 13.
For 2018: Nickels still at # 4.

Since 2017 (the beginning), this was Penny # 167.
Since 2017 (the beginning), this is still Dime # 19.
Since 2017 (the beginning), this is still Nickel # 4.
__________________________________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. Be careful of pennies with a thread attached, don't want some prankster toying with your penny addiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do NOT want to incur my wrath! I will not be denied my rightful pennies!

      Delete
  2. Perhaps Even Steven is just distracted this week or focused somewhere else in the world. You'll probably get too many pennies to count next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I might be low on the priority list. I'm sure other people need Evening more than I. Whether in the positive direction, or otherwise...

      Delete
  3. Pennies,pennies everywhere, but not for Val!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must have been picked up by those thread pranksters, who will tempt me with them next week...

      Delete
  4. I thought about you when a kid brought in half a penny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, heh! If I haven't found a penny...half-a-penny will do!

      Delete