Monday, October 23, 2023

The Pony Has a Wardrobe Malfunction

The Pony did not have a great Saturday. By John Denver standards, this day was a stone. Or as Charlie Brown might have said, "He got a rock."

"Guess what happened as I was unloading my truck today."

"Not a dog bite!"

"Garlic butter and red sauce from Little Caesars. Dumped all over my side and my seat!"


Poor Pony! I guess his leftover pizza was kind of dry. At least this happened at the end of the day. And did NOT involve dog teeth.

8 comments:

  1. Good to hear that it happened at the end of the day. Ha! I really hate it when something like that happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, The Pony's current route is 20 minutes away from the main office. So it's not like he's popping in and can stop at his house a couple blocks away to change.

      Delete
  2. At least it is washable and not a ripped seam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, better than the time he split his pants!

      Delete
  3. Has Pony always been so sloppy? He did a fine job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He will smell like garlic for a few days. It is a good smell,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pony likes garlic a lot. He's not vampirish in the least.

      Delete