Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Another Bargain Says GOTCHA!

The bargains stalk Hick. He went to an auction Monday night, and returned home with a box of Frito bags of assorted flavors. 50 bags, to be exact. For which he paid the grand total of $10. That's 20 cents per bag. Yes, they were the small bags, like you'd get in a multipack for lunches. But still. I think it was a good deal. Hick said a bunch of people were buying them to give out for Halloween. We don't get any trick-or-treaters here. So we'll eat them ourselves!


And get this: THEY WERE NOT EVEN EXPIRED! 

He has regular Fritos, and Barbecue, Chili Cheese, and Honey Barbecue. Mmm. That's a good snack. Just the right size. 

Thanks, Hick, for having a nose for bargains.

4 comments:

  1. Hick got a good deal for sure on those Fritos. I love those little snack bags even though I never buy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy the store-brand potato chip snack bags, but not Fritos. Hick had a bag of the Chili Cheese flavor when he got home from bingo. "These are really good. The only problem is, there ain't enough of them." He said just before tilting the bag and pouring it down his throat.

      Delete
  2. Now there's a bargain I could get my teeth into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, heh! I've already gotten my teeth into it!

      Delete