Friday, October 13, 2023

Hickvictimization at Wednesday Night Bingo

Hick did not win a "price" at Wednesday night bingo, but you already knew that! The grand "price" was a TV console with an electric fireplace in it. Hick originally told me that it included a TV. I doubted that. When he sent me the picture, I knew I was right.


Nowhere on the package does it list a TV. They just show it, misleadingly, in the picture. Doesn't matter anyway. Hick didn't win it. We already have an electric fireplace. And a separate TV stand console.

Here's Hick's meal:


"Potato bits."

"Looks like you almost forgot! Is the prize just the console? I don't see a TV mentioned."

"Yes just the console and yes I almost forgot."

"See how easy it is to tell the truth?"

Thursday night, I asked about the Potato Bits.

"Was it potato skins? Or twice-baked potatoes?"

"They serve potato skins. This was the stuff they take out of the potato. No skins. I had three of them."

"Wait! So if there are no skins, how did you have three?"

"Three scoops! Of the potato stuff. They add bacon and cheese and green onions."

Hick also became a victim of a close-parker!

"Some idiot parked next to me, in a space that wasn't a parking space, and I could only get my door open a couple of inches! I had to get in on the passenger side, and crawl over the console."

Idiots gonna idiot. At least Hick could get in the other side and crawl over.

6 comments:

  1. My goodness but Hick sure does get some tasty "eats" at the Bingo place. Some people are just rude as to how they park aren't they? I'm glad Hick had a way of getting back into the driver's seat:) I'm just waiting to hear that Hick has won the Bingo price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a sports bar, so they apparently have good snacks. Hick did good getting across that console, with his back surgery plates and stuff. I never could have made it! You might be waiting a long time to hear of a Hick win at this bingo!

      Delete
  2. He is persistant with his Bingo! I hope you can report a major PRICE win soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to report a PRICE of any magnitude, even if Hick chooses to sell it at his SUS2. I think it's not so much the bingo Hick likes, as hanging out with his Senior Center people, with food and drink.

      Delete
  3. three scoops of potato sounds delicious right now, it's the middle of the afternoon and I'm feeling a bit peckish. That's a nice looking console, but I'd worry the heat from the heater might affect the tv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks quite tasty. But if I told Hick that his supper would be three scoops of potato, he would not be very appreciative! He expects more meat from my kitchen.

      The console fireplace probably has a blower to push the air forward. Our fake fireplaces have several settings.

      Delete