Saturday, September 5, 2026

Imagine, If You Might

Hick sent another picture from Cheap House on Thursday. He can't do much else with no helpers. I don't know if he's working through this in his head, or just doing it to show ME. Because I cain't understand nothin', you know!

Text with Hick's own grammar and spelling:

"This is what the opening from hall to kitchen and living will look like when I get the studs and drywall on it.you can see the edge of the one bedroom door on the left. Picture from front door. Piece of wood on right is just to show where wall will be"


I still had to ask some questions. Yes, walls will be white drywall. I don't know if he plans to do any painting, since it will still be sold as a flip. I don't plan on putting in flooring, either. But the little stick-out part on the left with the board will still be there, just covered by drywall. The water heater will be behind that, and the laundry room entrance in that area. 

This seems like a good area for the eventual owner/liver to put up a coat rack, or a thin hall table. It could be a handy catch-all kind of nook, perhaps for a kid's backpack to be ready to grab and go out to catch the bus.

With that board on the right, you can see how it will be an outer wall of the bedroom. Then as you walk past the corner, the hall opens up. You can see the bathroom door, and how you would turn back for the eventual bedroom door.

Now if Hick's help would only be as interested in meeting with him as his Harem...

No comments:

Post a Comment