Saturday, June 29, 2019

Val Is Absolutely CENTSless With Joy

The bad news is... I didn't find a single coin this week. After last week showed so much promise, too! But don't you worry about centsless ol' Val. Even Steven took good care of her. Exemplary care, some might say.

FRIDAY, June 28, I bought this scratcher at the Casey's over in Sis-Town. The place I fill up T-Hoe with gas every Friday.


That's a $100 winner on a $10 ticket. I had the 20X symbol on a $5 prize. As you might imagine, I was excited by this win. Maybe not as excited as I should have been, because...

Wednesday, June 26, I bought a good winner at The Gas Station Chicken Store.


I had the little STAR symbol there on the bottom row, which means I won all prizes. Which added up to $100 on this $5 ticket. Of course I was excited to have such a big winner. Maybe not as excited as I should have been, because...

Saturday, June 22, The Gas Station Chicken Store rewarded me for loyally buying the couple-years-old Monopoly tickets. I can't resist them when the Man Owner puts them out. This is the only store that has them any more.


I uncovered the GO symbol. Of course everybody knows that when you pass GO in Monopoly, you get $200.

Yeah. I'm not crying over my lack of coins this week. Obviously, they were meant for someone else, not me. So my coin totals stay the same as last week.
 __________________________________________________________________

2019 Running Total
Penny   still at 73.
Dime    still at 12.
Nickel  still at 8.
Quarter  still at 1.

2018 TOTALS
Penny  131
Dime  17
Nickel  6
Quarter  1

2017 TOTALS (Started in March, 2017)
Penny  78
Dime   6
Nickel  0
Quarter  0
___________________________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. You should cash in all those found coins and buy some more scratchers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I seem to have a better chance of becoming a Future Scratcherillionaire than a Future Pennyillionaire.

      Delete
  2. Holy mackerel! And my Mega Millions and Powerball tickets continue to turn up empty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! That's why I haven't bought one of those for about a year. I only try it when the jackpot is really high.

      Delete
  3. You won $400 in a week? Well colour me green (with envy).
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was definitely a good week. Can't last, though. Even Steven will see to that.

      Delete
  4. It is the entity looking out for you. Thank that lady bug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen a real ladybug in FOREVER! But this week I kept seeing the movie "Ladybugs" on the DISH guide when I was looking for something to watch.

      Delete