Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Hick's Infatuation With His New Bingo Server May Not Be Reciprocated

We have a FRIG II full of leftovers from our Easter feast, but of course Hick went off to his bingo night to eat bar food. Not only that, but to further negate all the hard work I put into our food, Hick had to send me a picture touting his new food server at bingo night. Rub it in, why don't you! You've got it made. Shame on me for not fixing your plate on Sunday, and feeding it to you while fanning you with palm fronds!

Anyhoo... I got a text from Hick at 5:30.

"Our new food server at bingo."


"Genius would love that!"

"Yes I sent him a picture."

I'll go out on a limb here, and say that Hick didn't tip the server. I was about to ask him what in the Not-Heaven he was doing eating a SALAD, but then I realized that wasn't Hick. Hick doesn't wear a Nike shirt.

Did Hick win at bingo? You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out...

6 comments:

  1. I have never seen a server like that. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me think of Rosie on The Jetsons!

      Delete
  2. Well gosh! I was expecting a gorgeous young man or woman, not a machine. I guess at least you don't have to make small talk with a machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it won't put its thumb in the food, or argue with the manager, and you don't have to give it a tip.

      Delete
  3. AI stealing the server job! No tips, though, so thst is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Hick is sad about it, because he likes to talk.

      Delete