Saturday, June 3, 2023

Val PENNYfully Declares, "Enough is NOT as Good as a Feast!"

I know, I know... I should be counting my blessings. Or in this case, BLESSING. I can't help but feel cheated, with only a single coin donated by The Universe towards my Future Pennyillionaire Fortune.

MONDAY, May 29, I ventured into the Backroads Casey's to find no interesting people ahead of me in line, with no captivating tattoos, footwear, or posture, but only this:


I prefer it when the coins present themselves right out in the open, not under a rack, tempting my shoe-toe, nor in front of a door, asking for a noggin'-knockin'.


It was a face-down 2012 penny, revving up my hopes for more to come through the week. Alas. It was false hope. Either somebody's snatching my pennies, or people are using too darn much plastic.
________________________________________________________________

That's 1 COIN this week, for 1 CENT towards Val's Future Pennyillionaire Fortune!
______________________________________________________

2023 RUNNING TOTAL

Penny           # 55.
Dime             still at 9
Nickel           still at 1
Quarter        still at 1

2022 FINAL TOTALS

Penny           124
Dime              21
Nickel              7
Quarter             9

2021 FINAL TOTALS

Penny        124
Dime           14
Nickel           7
Quarter         6
_______________________________________________________


4 comments:

  1. I prefer to think Even Steven might be winging his way to Australia. Better luck for you next week eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there's always next week. Or the next. I don't begrudge Even Steven an extended holiday, as long as he returns.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! Dang them! At least the Gas Station Chicken Store has a rule that the purchase must be at least $5 to use a card. I don't know if I am more upset about them cutting into my coins, or the extra time cards take compared to cash and change.

      Delete