Monday, August 7, 2023

Hick Continues to Gloat About His Bingo Prowess

Oh, who am I kidding? Hick doesn't gloat about his bingo prowess. He doesn't know what "prowess" means. This is the man who calls his bingo prize a "price."

Previous engagements, and working on the Double Hovel flip house, have been keeping Hick away from his bingo den, aka the Senior Center. That, and the fact that it has been closed due to lack of electricity a couple times.

Hick made it there on Wednesday, before the next electric-killer storm hit. When I first saw the picture of his latest "price," I thought it was a lovely wooden jigsaw puzzle. Then I put on my glasses.


Oh, well. At least the box is attractive. Though the product inside might feel like it's composed of wood chips. That's what the design makes me think of. Not sure I would have chosen it to represent a box of TISSUES, the brand name of which is SILKY. Surely even Darren Stephens, at McMann & Tate, would have known that was not good advertising!

I suppose Hick can use his "price" as a substitute for his previous "price" of toilet paper. I know he won't be using them for their intended purpose. He uses a paper towel to blow his nose. And he's sure not going to be crying me a river.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's the thrill of winning rather than the price (prize). Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, nothing makes you a champion like beating the pants off a bunch of elderlies!

      Delete
  2. I think you should try them and let us know if they are silky or not. That box design would make an interesting jigsaw puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling they will not be as silky as Puffs With Lotion. I DO like the box, but not enough to torture myself by making a puzzle out of it. It's better than puzzles depicting ocean and sky, though.

      Delete