Wednesday, May 5, 2021

More Hicknanigans

I'm pretty sure there is nothing Hick WON'T collect. The other day, he sent me an email. No. I was not fooled into thinking it was a love poem this time.

"Outdoor shower I bought at the auction last night"

Do we NEED an outdoor shower? No. Our indoor showers are working just fine. We are not selling showers to truckers. Only three of us need a daily shower. Ours will suffice. 
 
Also, there's still that outdoor shower Hick BUILT, back when Genius brought the Solar Car Team here to camp out in the BARn field during their cross-country race. It's over on Shackytown Boulevard. Only a couple of the hardiest racers took advantage of the well water [heated by the sun for a week] in a plastic barrel, and a shower curtain I bought at the Dollar Store.

Anyhoo...

 
Here's Hick's new outdoor shower. Not sure what he's going to hook up to it for a water source. I'm sure it won't be staying in that location, blocking the BARn door. It also looks like Hick needs to use the power washer he just HAD to have, and clean up the old BARn door. Not sure what the other junk collectibles are...

I'm sure Hick got a good deal on his outdoor shower. He's really good at knowing what stuff is worth. But is it really such a good deal if you don't need it?

6 comments:

  1. If you don't need it and can't sell it than it's value is $0.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not calculating the aesthetic and sentimental value that Hick imagines an outdoor shower to have...

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing he plans on reselling it, why else would he buy one? If I lived within walking distance of the beach, I'd have one, so I could rinse off the salt and sand before going inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHY ELSE, INDEED! If only I knew how Hick's mind works, I could trick him into getting rid of 90 percent of his junk.

      I could see how it would be handy for rinsing off salt and sand. Shockingly enough, Hick also does not live within walking distance of the beach. Maybe joeh needs a an outdoor shower for when he goes to the shore...

      Delete
  3. My guy bought me a pack of lady razors for $25 because they were on sale, even though I told him I did not need them or the refills. Bargan hunters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you only had an outdoor shower, you could shave in the beauty of the great outdoors!

      Delete