Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hick FLOORS Us With His Usage of the Word "Done"

You're welcome. I interrogate Hick so YOU don't have to! 

Tuesday night, I asked why he sent me pictures of his Railroad Car shed that showed the floor, but not the good stuff. I get it that Hick was proud of his handiwork laying the used laminate. One picture of that would suffice. I think I speak for most of you when I say that the INTERESTING stuff in the Railroad Car shed are the collectible contents. Not the FLOOR!

Turns out Hick DID take other pictures. He just didn't bother to share them with me.



According to the time stamps on Hick's photos, he hung the pictures about 90 minutes after he was DONE with his Railroad Car shed.

 
Not such good lighting, but you can see the little train track set up on the shelf. There's my pinball game. Shh... don't tell my sister the ex ex mayor's wife. The set of 3 black-and-white train drawings used to be on the wall of Genius's room. He really liked his Thomas the Tank Engine when he was a young 'un, and anything trainish.

So now you've seen the REALLY DONE project of Hick's Railroad Car shed over on Shackytown Boulevard.

6 comments:

  1. Expect a white van with Mike and Frank pulling into your drive soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Hick should put caution tape around the sinkhole! That pinball table might be a drawing point. If Mike and Frank don't want it, I wouldn't be surprised if Hick loaded it in A-Cad to show the Pawn Stars on his next trip to visit his brother in Vegas. Hick won't hesitate one minute to sell something that's MINE.

      Delete
  2. Now these are photos worth looking at. He does have a good eye for display, I'll give him that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess Hick wants to make a good impression if Mike and Frank, the American Pickers, show up!

      Delete
  3. Has he ever been to the Museum of Transportation? He'd freak out with all those real trains. He has his own little muyseum there in Hicky Town. He could charge a fee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we took the older boys when they were young. I'm pretty sure Hick also took the younger boys.

      I hope Hick put in the striped engineer cap Genius had, and the wooden train whistle. He used to wear it, and toot all the way to daycare!

      Delete