Hick has taken time out of his busy schedule of doing PAID work on an old guy's trailer to make a little progress on Cheap House. Wednesday morning, he sent me a text. As proof, I suspect. Since Tuesday night he was on the phone talking to the trailer guy again.
"Wall built put some drywall up tomorrow"
I don't see much difference here from the last photos. Only the studs (re-using lumber, it appears) for the bedroom wall. Still, he had to nail them in place, making sure they were level or plumb or whatever the terminology is.
Thursday afternoon, I got another picture.
No text this time. I suppose Hick figured that I could see it was drywall in place to make the bedroom/hall wall. Even though most of the time I CAIN'T UNDERSTAND NOTHIN'!
I think HOS (Hick's Oldest Son) has been doing this work with him, because Old Buddy has another ailment right now. Hick and HOS can only work during the time HOS's son is in school. But still, that's more than Old Buddy, whom Hick usually works just three hours a day.
Eventually, Cheap House will be done enough to sell as a flip...


No comments:
Post a Comment