Hick sent me another picture of his work office on Sunday evening. He was supposedly stopping by the senior apartments to take the trash out from the trash room to the dumpster. Yet he ended up on the third floor in his office.
"This is what I brought up when I took The Pony home on Thursday."
Looks like it's some of Hick's St. Louis Cardinals memorabilia. You know, just something totally unrelated to all the other themes he has going on. I guess it goes along with his silver Budweiser Clydesdale in the clear box.
You'd think somebody so involved with decorating this former half-storage-room might have chosen a better board for his shelf. Give it a clear coat at least. It looks like a cast-off board from the trim pile. At least it's the same color as the couch wood, and the other shelf, and the bare plywood around the window air conditioner.
I hope Hick has this office out of his system now. He let slip the date of the next board meeting (the reason he gave for getting this office ready), and it's the middle of AUGUST! I don't get the urgency.
Anyhoo... Hick said he was going by Cheap House on Monday morning (around 6:15 when he left home), to get some work done on the floor before it got too hot. I'm calling the office done!

No comments:
Post a Comment