Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Whoopsie! Val Has Edited Herself

Nothing to read here today. Val has withdrawn a post to protect the guilty.

I've had a story simmering in DRAFT since September 18 of last year. It's still not ready to be served to the public. Instead, I'm passing out a virtual rice cake to each of you. I know it's not as delicious nor as hydrating as the meaty fare and tea I was about to spill. So sue me!

Tomorrow you will get the information, without the explanation, of the subject this pulled post was leading up to. Don't get excited. It's not that great.

Consider this a little gift (along with the free virtual rice cake!) to help you pass the time. You can imagine all manner of situations which would be off limits for over-sharing VAL to put out there...

10 comments:

  1. It's o.k. Cranky publicized you today in his blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that! At least he had some past excitement to report on. He's not afraid to expose himself (that phrase is for his 13-year-old self) and reveal his near-creepiness.

      If the guilty party was me or Hick, I'd have published my reveal in a heartbeat. Way back last September.

      Delete
  2. On pins and needles....(literally)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUCH! Maybe you can sit on your virtual rice cake for a cushion.

      Delete
  3. Some virtual peanut butter spread on a virtual rice cake and it's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a virtual dirty-water cocktail to wash it down!

      Delete
  4. Rice cake? quick! Hand me a gallon of water to wash it down with, these things are soooo dry, blech!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give you a jug of our sweet, sweet well water. Of course, the jug will be provided by Hick. The last jug I saw was one he bought at the auction. It was glass, with a bunch of pennies in the bottom, and at least one dead mouse. He SAID he didn't see the mouse when he bid on it.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I will send the leftover virtual rice cakes to you!

      Delete