Wednesday, September 30, 2026

The FREEbie Magnet Pulls in More Treasure

The Pony and I need to keep close tabs on Hick, lest he fill up Lap House with FREEbies. The Viking gas stove from the rich guy's kitchen renovation is there now. And a few days ago, I found out Hick scored some more flip-worthy goods.

"There's this lady who eats lunch at the Senior Center. She said she had some paint that she wasn't going to use, and did I want it." [We all know that answer to that!]

"One of your Harem?"

"No. Just a lady."

"Why would she ask YOU if you wanted it?"

"She knows I do work like that. Her brother and sister-in-law gave her a bunch of paint about three years ago, thinking she would use it to have her house painted, inside and out. Her house really does need paint. The siding is dried out. It's not a money thing. She just don't want to deal with it. She said I could have it, if I'd come get it, just to get it out of her house."

"What color?"

"White. It's a LOT of paint. Way more than she would need. There are six 5-gallon buckets of paint! Only one of them had been opened. There wasn't much gone at all. Those buckets go for $250 to $280. So that's about $1500 worth of paint."

"Can you use it on the flip houses?"

"Yeah. There's plenty for more than two flip houses. I've got it in Lap House, so it don't get affected by the weather."

I hope Hick doesn't plan on buying more flip houses right now, just to use that paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment