Thursday, September 3, 2026

Maybe There Should Be a Symbol

You know the symbol for Ghostbusters? The red circle with a line across a ghost? I think we need one for entitled parkers. A stencil to paint on the pavement where entitled (in their own mind) parkers tend to take up space. Like the driving lane at the side of the Gas Station Chicken Store. Another Rumpushole was parked beside me on Tuesday when I came out.


This is NOT A PARKING SPACE! It is the driving lane. If another vehicle was getting gas at the diesel pump back there, the driving lane would be blocked. Two cars went by as I was getting the picture. A lot of people exit out the back towards the alley. It's easier than getting out with traffic at the light.


Of course it was a MAN who came out and got into that car. It looked like a PT LOSER Cruiser. I don't think I've ever seen a woman park like this. They usually just take the handicap space, in their own form of rumpusholery. This guy looked like maybe he was a golfer. In his 60s, with a tanned partly-bald head, and wearing light colored shorts and a collared knit shirt. Shame on him! He had no trouble walking and climbing into his car.

I wish there was an office of Rumpushole Police Chief that I could run for. If elected, I would be tossing out parking tickets like the principal tossing out detention slips after the vampire bloodbath at the prom, at the end of the 1992 Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie. [YouTube, :43] Which was a comedy, by the way. But I wouldn't be laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment