Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Hauntings of Val Thevictorian

Due to popular demand (2 requests), I will now provide a link to the HEADLESS MAN IN MY BASEMENT story. And by now, I mean after the next paragraph and a couple links. By story, I mean it's the truth, told by me way back on my very first blog, so primitive that I can't even get around in it.

I'm including links here that each open in a new window. This was back when Hick was just a hubby, when Genius was #1, and when The Pony was #2. It was 2005, and we'd been living in our house for 7 years. The tales are in the order I wrote them, which makes the HEADLESS MAN IN MY BASEMENT the 5th link below. Names are descriptive, and not the actual titles.

Picture of our house.

GENIUS'S HAUNTED BEDROOM from June3, 2005

Picture of a haunted piece of furniture?

Picture of bad, bad light bulb.

HEADLESS MAN IN MY BASEMENT from June 4, 2005

OTHER HAUNTING HAPPENINGS from June 5, 2005

HAUNTED WORKPLACE from June 6, 2005

Picture of haunted gym.

OTHERS HAUNTED AT SAME WORKPLACE from June 7, 2005

Enjoy scaring the pants off yourselves!

6 comments:

  1. Oh me, oh my, I have had such fun reading your previous posts about the hauntings. Hubby on the other hand thought you were a tad crazy until I read about the other coaches in the gym.

    He has heard the noises and seen the evidence, too, but he refuses to believe. Yet he says he will haunt me if he dies first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he didn't sprain his twirly finger! Good to know that he already has a plan to haunt you.

      Delete
  2. No finger around the ear twirling from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always count on you to limit your response to a side-eye or two.

      Delete
  3. I usually try to find explanations for stuff like this, but I have to tell you, those stories gave me the chills. I'm glad I didn't read this late at night, a few hours of TV will chase them from my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The school gym thing was the most scared I've ever been. Even worse than the headless man in my basement.

      Delete