Saturday, October 10, 2026

Hick Grabs Another Man's Junk

Hick took the torn-out cabinets from Lap House to the landfill/recycling center. You have to pay by weight for what you are dumping. Hick says he backs SilverRedO into a big building, and has to unload it himself, among piles of stuff other dumpers have left.

"We were gettin' the cabinets unloaded, and saw a chainsaw just sitting there on a pile of stuff. And two grease guns. The old guy next to me said, 'Looks like somebody dumped a chainsaw.' I said, 'Yep.' And went and got it--"

"Wait! What if that other man wanted it? He pointed it out!"

"That's too bad. I got to it first. I seen it, too. He just happened to say that before I grabbed it. I got them two grease guns, too. I brought the chainsaw home, and it works! Nothing wrong with it. It's a 16- or 18-inch chainsaw. Worth $82, according to the internet. And them grease guns? One of them is air operated. One of them could be anywhere from $30 to $125. It was a pretty good haul, for going to dump the cabinets."

That's our Hick. His FREEbie Magnet is working overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment