Very little was done on either flip house this week. As I mentioned before, Hick has been home by 2:00 every day, and took Tuesday off to drive to the city for some cabinets. Then on Thursday he was blindsided by Old Buddy, who had "forgotten" to tell Hick that he had jury duty, and was chosen!
"He said he hated it. That he didn't want to sit in a courtroom all day. But you know he's loving it. He gets out of working for me, and he feels important, and he'll get jury duty pay. He loves having jury duty like a kid loves candy!"
Hick got a call from a lunch lady at the Senior Center on Thursday afternoon. At first I thought it was one of his Harem, because he was being really nice and polite. He said no, just one of the cooks, complaining about a smell. The meal program is in the bottom level of the apartment building. She said something smelled dead. Hick said he was aware, and that he had spent all day Wednesday looking for the source, which seems to be on the third floor. It's not a PERSON, thank goodness. But Hick can't figure out what or where it is. He mentioned the possibility of something being stuck in the chimney. Like a squirrel or raccoon. I don't know how he's going to figure it out. I suppose it will eventually stop stinking.
Just like the flip houses will eventually be ready to list for sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment