The only thing that got done in Cheap House last week was done by Hick, alone. At first I overestimated his handiwork.
"So you put an archway in between the kitchen and the living room?"
"No. The archway was already there. I just put up some drywall to make it smaller. That's because I need the space on the wall beside it to put a refrigerator."
Doesn't sound to me like a man who is only putting up basic walls so a fellow flipper can see the plan for the house...
Anyhoo... this view was taken by standing in the kitchen. The arch goes into the living room, which used to be a bedroom. It's at the back of Cheap House, where the exterior door is. Where the old back porch was torn off.
The area on the other side of the framed part is meant to be a laundry room, I think. It doesn't look big enough to be a front bedroom.
I hope more progress can be made on SOMETHING in either flip house this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment