Saturday, February 3, 2024

Maybe He Could Market Them as Book Covers for Gritty Crime Dramas

Genius sent us a few pictures the other day. You may recall that one of his hobbies is photography. "We had some heavy fog come through last week, and I took some pretty cool pictures." He sent nine, but I'm only sharing three of them today. My three favorites.


Geography and I are barely on speaking terms, but to me, this bridge definitely says, "Hello! I'm PITTSBURGH!"


This one makes me want to look over my shoulder every few steps. Just in case.


Here, I think of evidence tossed from a speeding car.

Genius has a photographer's eye. I have a conspiracy theorist's mind.

8 comments:

  1. You are right! These are some good shots that evoke that creey feeling of someone hiding and watching. Imagine what Alfred Hitchcock would have done with these! Good evening, friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead of Rear Window, it could be Under Bridge, with a homeless person observing suspicious goings-on.

      Delete
  2. The two of you could make a good team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are GREAT photographs! Genius definitely lives up to his name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genius has always loved photography. Started when he was around 6th grade age, with a Polaroid that spit out the instant pictures you had to wave in the air to develop. Then he progressed to more complicated cameras, and was developing his own pictures in our basement during his high school years.

      Delete
  4. 1: Murder Under the Bridge. 2: You Can Run But You Can Never Get Away. 3: Escape.
    I love the photos and have saved them to a file. May I use one as a Words for Wednesday prompt when it is my turn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the covers and the titles. Now all we need are
      the stories!

      I don't think Genius would mind. Consider it okay, unless I notify you by Tuesday that it isn't.

      Delete