Sunday, June 30, 2019

If You Build It, He Will Covet

Hick sent me a picture on Wednesday. The title was: Hillbilly Camper.

I think Hick is sorry that he didn't think of it first. I'm pretty sure he has the materials on hand. If only he hadn't sold his old Ford F250.

"I was parked by Save A Lot waiting on my people to show up, and this pulled out of Orb K."

Heh, heh. I see a chair on the back. Maybe old Granny Clampett didn't want to ride on top of the gabled roof in a rocking chair.

This is not a sight I've seen before, nor has Hick. Maybe it was somebody just passing through, on the way to a hillbilly-er area. I don't know where that could possibly be, except maybe 30 miles west, on the way to one of my old school districts.

I'm pretty sure Hick was envious. I don't think he was poking fun at this vehicle.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wonder how long it would take to get the title...

      Delete
  2. That's a really nifty camper. No problems finding a café or toilet on a long drive, you've got it all with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone is enjoying their home away from home, or maybe this is a $5,000 home on wheels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must have passed inspection, or it wouldn't be on the road!

      Delete
  4. Hick has some strange taste well except for women there he did great.

    ReplyDelete