Friday, October 5, 2018

Monday Night, Hick Paid $16 For a Woman

Shocking, I know! Perhaps not all that shocking, considering it was Hick. And...a beer came with the deal. She had blond hair, bright red lips, a cut-off wife-beater (or just plain bra!), Daisy Dukes up to her butt cheeks, and red pumps. I'm pretty sure her scanty clothing and breathtaking cleavage are the main things that attracted Hick.

I guess Hick can't keep a secret very well, because he broke down and told me about her on Tuesday. Even emailed me a dimly-lit picture of her in his car by way of confession. Hick says he's never seen a woman quite like her, but that others of her kind are going for upwards of $36, and that's without a beer.


I have forgiven Hick, even though he's confessed to having his hands all over her ever since he picked her up. He denies the beer, though, claiming it's an old can, empty. However, he says this gal is really good at holding her beer.

Hick is probably going to build her a house over in Shackytown.

10 comments:

  1. Hoochi coochi a doozy of a boozy floozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hick's going to build a hooker house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and expect me to fund it with household money!

      Delete
  3. ha ha joeh :)
    I've never in my life seen one of those. I immediately thought of several males I know who would love one. Of course, their wives would hate me for it, so I won't bother getting any even if I knew where to start looking her in Aus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I thought she was just a holder, to display a can. But Hick says you picker her up to take a drink. I guess it's a gift for the guy who has everything. Everything but a Beer Bimbo.

      Delete
  4. Beer Bimbo! LOL Indeed she is. Reminds me of the babe on trucker's mud flaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, except she's in human colors, and not silver metallic!

      Delete
  5. At least she came with a beer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, even though it's an open (and already-emptied) vintage can of Busch. That's okay, because...are you ready for this...HICK COLLECTS BEER CANS!

      Delete