Monday, August 8, 2022

The Pony Stops Short of Crawling on His Belly Like a Serpent

The Pony's burned hand is healing. I'd say I consider it healed. The Pony might disagree. Back on July 26, when he had to remove his self-wrapped bandage because the 25-cent water-dispensing machine soaked it... the hand looked like THIS:

 
He's molting, he's molting! On that day, The Pony left the hand open to the air for the remaining hour or two of his route. Hope nobody got a Pony-skin stuck to their mail that day!

More recently, on August 5, The Pony posed his post-burn epidermis shortly after noon.
 
 
"Getting a bit pink. may have gotten burned when I forgot my glove yesterday."

"My cracked phone adds a cut through the middle, heh, heh. It DOES look a little pink, but might just be hot. Sweat glands still healing, maybe."

That might have offended The Pony. I haven't heard from him since! I prefer to think that he's just busy with work.

4 comments:

  1. It looks well healed to me, just hasn't had time to tan up yet. I suggest he keeps it well moisturised while the new skin layer hardens up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll remind him when I stop by today. He's better about moisturizing in the winter.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, I don't think it's gonna leave a mark!

      Delete